Phase I: Initial Meeting: Discovery
- Getting to know each other.
- Learning about your specific values, concerns, needs, personal and financial goals.
- Big picture, your current unique financial situation/financial.
- Your experience in dealing with personal financial matters, risk tolerance, emotional feelings toward money matters.
- Explanation of what we can offer, our philosophy/approach to financial planning/investing, how we are compensated.
Phase II: Evaluation and Analysis
After initial meeting, we run an analysis of all information given at initial meeting.
- Our primary objective is to develop a long term strategy that is custom tailored and suitable for your unique needs.
- If plausible we contact your other current advisors (CPA, Attorney etc.)
Phase III: Strategy Presentation/Implementation Recommendations
- We present in plain English our recommendations/plan and explain why we believe it is most suitable and in your best interest.
- When agreed upon, we then carry out the recommendations, coordinating the process with you and other professionals as needed.
Phase IV: Monitoring and Adjusting
- We continuously monitor your account on a regular basis to ensure your goals are being met.
- We will report to you periodically via phone consultations and schedule a face to face review meeting every six months to make sure we are continuously fulfilling you’r initial objectives.
- Discuss changes in your life that might alter your objectives and goals.
- We provide periodic rebalancing of your investment portfolio in accordance with your asset allocation.
What you can expect from us
- Continuous monitoring of your investments.
- Regular meetings to review your progress and overall financial objectives.
- Document management processes.
- Complete transparency of all costs and fees.
- An advocate for your best interests in every interaction.
- Always looking for ways to minimize investment expenses and taxes.
- Providing continuous education about financial issues and solutions.
- Routinely review your financial situation and make adjustments as needed.
What we do
Share this Page